With that, I decided it would be fun to taste some of the seasonal beers that people talk about, and that I found on the internet, and rank them. (from best to worst.....please keep in mind I'm no expert, at all.)
1. Paulaner Hefeweizen- Spicy orange and smooth wheat taste with a tangy finish.
2. Framboise Lambic Rasberry- Beautiful dark rasberry color with a tingly fruit aftertaste. This really wouldn't satisfy a straight up beer craving but it was especially delicious and refreshing!
3. Saint Arnold 'Summer Pils' - Wheat flavor & not sweet. True pilsner w/ hint of lemon. Simple and classic.
4. Sam Adams 'Summer Ale'- A thicker malty taste than the Saint Arnold. It leaves a fresh lemon aftertaste.
5. Blue Moon 'Honey Moon'- Offers a crisp light taste with a small hint of honey but nothing special.
6. Sierra Nevada 'Summerfest'- I found this to beer very hoppy. It's a light lager and good for summer but there was an unpleasant aftertaste to it.
7. Leinenkugel 'Summer Shandy'- This almost tasted like a lemon wine cooler. It was too sweet for me but on the upside, after drinking it I had the aftertaste of Lemonheads in my mouth.
What summer beers do you like??